Friday, May 24, 2013

Coffee, Cigarettes, and Murderous Thoughts moving exclusively to Kindle

I've decided to move my short story collection, Coffee, Cigarettes, and Murderous Thoughts to Kindle only. Originally, the short story collection was available through B&N, iTunes, Diesel, Sony, Amazon, Smashwords, and Kobo; nevertheless, this week I started the process to withdraw the files from all retailers except Kindle. Once this is completed, I will enroll the title in the Kindle Select program, and put all my eggs (so to speak), in one basket. I'm hoping this will prove to be the right decision.

For the time being, Kindle availability remains uninterrupted, but you may find that other retailers no longer stock the title. Once the enrollment process at Kindle is completed the book will be available to Amazon Prime members through the lending library in addition to regular purchases.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment