Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mad Days of Me: Eluding Reality released

It's official, I pulled the trigger on book three in the Mad Days of Me, trilogy. Kindle edition is available now http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DC82KKA and paperback should appear on Amazon within the next few days.



Originally, I wanted to release the third book later this year, but things happened and it is out now. After all, I've been sitting on the trilogy for quite a while, so I'm happy to set it free.

This project started as a short story back in 2005. Who would have thought that over the next six years the short story would have morphed into a 300k words trilogy. Well, it's done, and what is done cannot be undone.

Now I can move on onto the next project that's been brewing in my head for quite some time.

A big thank you to all you readers out there who gave me a chance, who continue to read my work, and those who may read me in the future.  Your support and feedback is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment