Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Poetry almost completed

Over the past few weeks I've been organizing my older poems in hopes of re-releasing The Silence Before Dawn. While the first edition was received quite well, I decided to make some changes to a few poems, remove some poems I felt no longer fit with the theme, and added a handful of new ones.

As it stands now, I have the interior PDF pretty much ready. 

One of the changes was to streamline the text and eliminate almost all hanging lines, indented lines, et cetera. While this alters the presentation a bit, it makes the possibility of an ebook more feasible. I'm not really sure whether I want to release it as an ebook, but should I go that way, a streamlined text is easier to convert.

I remember some of you asking me to let you know when the new edition becomes available. At this point, I do not have any set date in mind, as there is still work to be done, which may, or may not take a while. Nevertheless, if you are interested in an interior ARC pdf file, please contact me and I'll send you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment