Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Karl Strand - Henry Martin Project: Part 3

It is my pleasure to share with you the third image from the joint project between Karl Strand, the Australian photographer crazy enough to try to work with me, and yours truly.


"I'm too young to have sinned, yet too old to be viewed as innocent. I know you don't see me . . .  no one does. It would hurt you too much to acknowledge my existence.

But I'm here, real . . . flesh and bones hidden amidst the pretend grass. And even the fake fox stares in amazement at your indifference while, ashamed of what I have become to you and myself alike, I'd rather obscure my face than face your oblivion."


If you like what we are doing, please let either one of us know by either commenting on the posts, or contacting us directly.

Karl can be found on his Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/karlstrandphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment