Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tidying Things a little

After playing around with short stories and poetry for a while, it is time to go back to novel writing. I've had a couple of ideas floating around in my head for a while now, and the longer I avoid writing, the harder it gets. So, I finally decided to make the commitment and write a little every night until the voices in my head quiet down a bit.

Before taking the plunge, so to speak, I wanted to tidy things up around here. Once I get going on the next novel, all other things will have to be put on hold (I don't deal well with multiple stories going on at once).

There is the upcoming issue of the KSHM Project, which is almost ready for release, and I've been toying with the idea of of releasing a combined edition of the "Mad Days of Me" trilogy as one ebook. Both of these project should be done before the end of June.

For now, I'll show you the covers.


No comments:

Post a Comment