Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Successful Free Kindle Days

Today marks the end of my most recent Free Kindle Days during which readers had the chance to download three of my books for free. I'm happy to see that there were a few hundred downloads for two of the Mad Days of Me books: Finding Eivissa, and Eluding reality. There were also quite a few downloads for my short story collection, Coffee, Cigarettes, and Murderous Thoughts. As an author, nothing makes me happier than seeing readers reading my work.

I'd like to thank all of you who gave me a chance, and I would like to encourage you to share your thoughts about my work either by posting an honest review or by sharing your thoughts with your friends.

Just a little note to those who downloaded Finding Eivissa, and Eluding Reality. These two books are books two and three in the Mad Days of Me trilogy. If you would like to read the story from its beginning, please consider purchasing Mad Days of Me: Escaping Barcelona, the first book in the trilogy.

Thank you for your continuous support of independent authors.   

No comments:

Post a Comment