Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

I'm honored, and surprised, to receive a nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was nominated by Michelle

Thanks Michelle!


How it works…
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
4. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
5. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.

My 7 facts:

1. I enjoy being alone, far away from people.
2. I ride motorcycles off-road.
3. I enjoy working with my hands.
4. I can't paint pictures.
5. My handwriting has gotten so bad that I often cannot read what I wrote.
6. I love spring and fall more than summer and winter.
7. I like challenging books that require me to reach for the dictionary every now and then.

My 15  10  nominations (well, breaking the rules here, I do not keep up with 15 bloggers):

 the Lazy Book Reviewer
Breeni Books
The Book Cove
Apocrypha and abstractions
Authors to watch
spaghettisquiggles
Book Talk with Alana
twinjabookreviews
Mik Everett
Christoph Fischer

No comments:

Post a Comment