Thursday, December 5, 2013

Revision - Coffee, Cigarettes, and Murderous Thoughts

Recently, I became aware of a couple of typos in the current edition of my short story collection, Coffee, Cigarettes, and Murderous Thoughts.

The typos have been fixed, and I'm currently working on uploading the corrected edition. If you are a reader who either purchased the book or downloaded it when it was offered for free, I would like to replace your copy with the corrected version.

While the typos are minimal in terms of their impact on the text, I want to stand behind my product. If you would like your copy replaced (either print or ebook), please leave a comment here or email me at: EMAIL with your preferred format, and either a proof of purchase or a picture of the book, and I'll get you a replacement copy at no cost to you. To make it up to you, I'd also like to offer you any of my other titles of your choice as an ebook.

Please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment